Our 2018 Rates
- High Season (June 29 -Sept 3 & Dec 21 – Jan 5): $125.00/night or $740/week.*
- Shoulder Season (May 18-June 28 & Sept 3 – Oct 1): $105/night or $625/week.*
- Low Season: $89/night or $530/week.*
* One $25 cleaning fee is added to each booking. Fifth & sixth guests are $10 additional per night per person (except babies under two years old).
Monthly rates are 30% off nightly rate.
Minimum Length of Stay: Two night minimum in low & mid-season. Three night minimum in high season.
Bookings: Book via Airbnb at https://www.airbnb.ca/rooms/1159464. (Protection islanders and their guests may write us to book directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.)
Payment methods: Airbnb accepts a variety of payment methods, depending on your country of origin. For direct bookings from islanders and their guests, we accept cheques, cash, and e-transfers within Canada. NSF fee is $20.
Direct Booking Cancellation policy: If cancelled more than 7 days in advance, a $100 fee is applied and the rest is refunded. If cancelled 7 or fewer days in advance, 50% is refunded.
Maximum Occupancy: 6 guests*. Babies and children are included in occupancy counts.
* Beds available for 4 guests; sofa-bed for an additional 2 people but be aware that it is an older one and some adults find it uncomfortable. Playpen also available.
Check in/out: Check in is 4pm or later and check-out is 11am, although we are happy to provide flexibility whenever possible (e.g. when other guests are not departing/arriving on the same day, and cleaning has been done early).